Monday 23 February 2009

DREAM FACTORY

Dream Factory. I happened to see an article on Sabriye and Paul the other day in ‘The Hindu’. I had just casually gone thro’ the blurb and appreciated the charitable work done by two goodhearted person. Today, when I received a call from my friend Ramesh in the morning seeking a help, I certainly not expected that the visitor would be a exceptional person. . The visitor was none other than Mr.Paul, whose photo along with Sabriye I have seen the other day in news paper. He is running a blind school near my office. His wife is also blind. They are running an institute for training the trainers of blind people across the world. Both are from Germany, and were at Tibet before selecting God’s own country as their service field. He is very cheerful and I experienced positive energy on his closeness. Born to a middle class family in Germany, he traveled all over the world. There are places where the blind children are put to solitude confinement, deprived of the right to live as others as a punishment to the sin committed by them during their previous life, so goes the belief. During the short discussion, I asked him why he chose God’s own country as their zone of activities, how to mobilize grand etc…... He has a vision……The vision to help the dejected…. Depressed……. During the discussion, Paul described the customary superstition s at various part of the world. Paul gave up his job in Netherlands and now occupied as the full time director of the school along with Sabriye.This is a dream school, to be specific, a dream factory. Soon he left my office, expressing sincere thanks for the advice I had given for a hitch they face.The energy he transferred was with me for days together. The International Institute of Social Entrepreneurs (IISE)is a venue for training the trainers. The participants are taught with project planning, raising funds, and negotiation with Government etc. All are blind Dream first…dream about reaching the stars… then uncover the reality. ……………………….. When nature wants to do something, she creates genius to do it Yes, Paul and Sabiye are the creation of God and that’s why they chose ‘God’s own country’ as their area of activity.

No comments: