Thursday 15 January 2009

A LOAD SHEDDING TIME WITH MY FAVORITE

It is load shedding time in the city. No TV or Music, no noise except few vehicles. The vehicles are off the road today due to shortage of fuel. How to tide over the ½ hour time? Usually I prefer to stay out during this time but today could not. I was simply sitting in the settee. Soon I felt her presence. Yes, she is sitting near to me! I can see her eyes at candle light She’s looking at my face only ,………her eyes reflect like a precious stone Yes, she adores me! She has no shame in sitting with a grown up man, especially when the lights are off and others are busy with their works. I was not wearing a shirt since it’s too hot. She moved close to me …..Little by little expecting support from me.. I looked at her face. Yes, she loves me. Her nails are shaped beautifully. The nature has given all necessary ingredients of beauty to her. The nail polish is brown and shining, very suitable to her dresses (?) . Yes, she is colour conscious. Her eyes are blinking. The eyebrows are not touched but in good shape, may be she is visiting beautician frequently. The curly hair is falling on her face and ears.. She is not bothered to comb it properly. Yes, she is a careless beauty. Her lipsticks definitely need a touch up, but she is not cared. I just don’t know what she wears…its pitch dark and I could see only a red necklace I touched her shoulders just to discourage her from coming nearer and nearer. What others think of me when sitting with a careless beauty? She is again coming nearer and nearer, pushing me to the other end of the settee. Now, I cannot move further. Yes, she is shameless. I said to myself. There is time and place for any thing and everything. ‘This is load shedding time. Electricity may restore now, please move a little’ I said in a soft voice. She has no mood to hear me , but placed her soft hand on my body……..pressing the shaped nails ….. ‘No this is not a fair time’……I pushed her back, but she is in no mood to listen me…and put both her hands on me… Yes, she is adamant. I tried to get up but prevented by both her hands. She pressed her face on me and kissed.. …I could feel the wetness of her lips… Yes…she could not suppress her love and emotions as she missed me during day time. She kissed me again …but this time I felt itching rather than any emotion. I pushed her back. And gave her a small blow on her tail……she jumped down, crossed her fingers to me and went away.. Yes,she is my favorite dashund.

2 comments:

tamperfinder said...

She is blackey!!

Anonymous said...

good description